Galapagos Multi Sport
A Galapagos Island cruise by upscale yacht, combined with snorkeling, hiking and photography is the best possible way to explore the Galapagos Island Archipelago and Bio Bio Expedition’s Galapagos adventure vacation is the most active way to do it. Sail, snorkel, sea kayak, surf, and hike your way around this fascinating group of islands in Ecuador. We know that our guests prefer not to be crammed into a large Galapagos cruiseship with hoards of people or stuck in a sea kayak all day. They’d much rather be photographing a sea turtle or sharing a glass of wine and the day’s stories on the deck of a private catamaran. On this unique Galapagos Cruise itinerary, you can pick and choose you own activity levels while our local guide and Level III Naturalist takes care of all the details.
Photograph and learn about the Galapagos animals from blue-footed boobies, to marine iguanas, friendly sea lions, giant tortoises, Darwin’s finches and Galapagos penguins. Relax on the expansive beaches of the Galapagos Islands and enjoy lingering sunsets, gourmet cuisine and outstanding adventure— all aboard or accessible from our private first-class catamaran.
Enjoy exotic and abundant wildlife and unique, scenic locations—without the crowds as we cruise through Ecuador’s volcanic Galapagos Archipelago on a deluxe, upscale catamaran. Days are spent bobbing with blue-footed boobies, swimming nose-to-nose with friendly and playful sea lions, snorkeling and kayaking with sea turtles and observing breath-taking marine, bird and wildlife. Additional activities may include riding, hiking and surfing. Evenings feature plenty of time to lounge aboard our private yacht while savoring delightful regional cuisine prepared fresh daily by a talented chef.
• Skilled professional guide service
• Fully crewed sail boat with naturalist
• 3 nights lodging in Quito / 7 nights lodging on catamaran (based on double occupancy)
• All meals from breakfast Day 2 through breakfast Day 10
• All activities and equipment as outlined in the itinerary
What’s Not Included?
- Transportation to/from Quito, Ecuador• Excess baggage charges
- International airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee $100 US per person, $70 US per child under 12 (cash only)
- Single supplement – by choice or circumstance ($2000)
- Insurance of any kind, including travel and mandatory medical and evacuation insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items of personal nature (a complete packing list will be provided)
International and internal flights are not included – We will purchase your flights to Galapagos from Quito and add to your bill.
Itinerary at a glance:
Day 1 (Fri) Arrive Quito and overnight at hotel
Day 2 (Sat) relaxing day in Quito with options for a city tour or full-day excursion to Otavalo and Ecuador’s largest open air market
Day 3 (Sun) Flight to Galapagos (Baltra Island), hike and snorkel on Bachas Beach
Day 4 (Mon) San Cristobal Cerro Brujo, Kicker Rock, Isla Lobos for swimming with sea lions, snorkeling, kayaking, San Cristobal surf and dive option
Day 5 (Tues) Gardner Bay snorkeling, beaches and kayaking, Espanola waved albatrosses, blow holes, marine iguanas
Day 6 (Wed) Hiking and snorkeling Floreana and Post Office Bay
Day 7 (Thurs) Hike to see tortoises, scuba option, Tortuga Bay for swimming/surfing or kayaking, Darwin Center
Day 8 (Fri) Santa Fe hike, snorkel, kayak, SUP
Day 9 (Sat) Sombrero Chino and Bartolome hike, kayak and snorkel at Pinnacle Rock, penguins, sharks
Day 10 (Sun) Arrive Baltra, Mosquea and flight back to Quito
Please note: guests flying home on Delta may depart this evening from Quito
Day 11 (Mon) Flights home or onwards to other adventures in Ecuador
- Skilled professional guide service
- Fully-crewed deluxe, upscale catamaran with naturalist and ROAM/BIO BIO adventure guide
- 3 nights lodging in Quito
- City tour or full-day trip to Otavalo Market
- 7 nights lodging on upscale yacht (based on double occupancy)
- Meals from breakfast Day 2 to dinner Day 10 (except where noted)
- All activities and equipment as outlined in the itinerary