Antarctica Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent
Antarctica has been inspiring explorers for centuries. And this expedition offers you the chance to discover why, with an unforgettable journey through the spectacular wilderness of the South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula.
You’ll encounter a world where nature creates the rules, her unpredictable temperament making Imagine cruising in a Zodiac through crackling sea ice like shattered glass, witnessing penguins building their nests, or navigating through a maze of icebergs, each one uniquely shaped by its journey through the sea.
You’ll enjoy iconic Antarctic highlights, exhilarating adventures and be rewarded with memories to last a lifetime. Each trip unique, exciting and personal.
• Discover why this trip is perfect for first-time visitors to Antarctica
• Explore highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula
• Travel safely and comfortably aboard any of Quark Expeditions’ three small, ice-strengthened expedition vessels
• Learn about the environment and wildlife from on-board lecturers and specialists
• Experience abundant wildlife: penguins, seals, whales and more!