As amazing destinations around the world re-open so do the possibilities for a new adventure!
Plan your adventure vacation in 2021/2022
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
If there’s one thing we know for certain, it’s the uncertainty of COVID-19. That’s why we guarantee a FULL REFUND if travel is restricted again.
We have missed the people, the places, the adventure, the connection. And we know you have, too.
We couldn’t be more excited to start booking the best in adventure vacations for 2021 and 2022. Raft, paddle, hike, mountain bike, explore – our amazing BBX crews can’t wait to welcome you to our incredible adventure destinations this fall!
View some of the adventure travel trips opening up for 2021.
Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
We’re ready to explore the world again. Fall 2021, join us as we explore Cusco and Inca ruins and trek the Inca Trail. Savour new places, new faces, and the thrill of adventure.
For over 25 years we’ve been trekking and running rivers in breathtaking Peru. And we want to make our first trip back the very best – making the most of the country’s natural, cultural, and historical wonders.
9 DAYS | HIKING & BIKING
9 amazing days – the perfect vacation to celebrate getting back out into the world! Perfect for lovers of adventure and history, explore Cusco and surrounding ruins before we leave to hike or mountain bike through the ancient ruins and Andean villages of the Sacred Valley.
“Incredible! Machu Pichu! Bio-Bio adventures exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the trip from the start when shuttled from the airport to our beautiful hotels to the unbelievable meals on the hike to my first site of Machu Pichu thru the Sun Gate at the end of our hike. The company’s choice of knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and watchful guides made every day of our 4-day 3-night hike so much fun and so memorable. The incredible meals the cooks prepared on the hike were full three-course meals and delicious! Bio-Bio also put together a wonderful separate package for my husband who didn’t hike. He had his own guide when I was on the hike and we were together for all other sightseeing. I will sign up for another Bio Bio adventure. Experience Machu Pichu with Bio Bio you’ll enjoy a lifetime of great memories!” ~Stephanie F.
Peru Adventure Vacation Highlights
- Explore Cusco as you acclimatize to the 11,000-foot altitude.
- Experience a range of ecological zones – from high-altitude (above the clouds at 14,000 feet!) desert to rainforest. Pass through significant archaeological centres including magical Machu Picchu all while you delight in seeing unique and remarkable local wildlife.
- Rustic luxury in world-class accommodations. Begin your Peru adventure in a meticulously renovated 18th-century manor house near the centre of Cusco. Along the trail, rest, refresh, and take in the spectacular Andes from our luxurious tents as well as beautiful boutique lodges that dot the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Did we mention the food? At every stop, you’ll enjoy the best and most delicious in gourmet cuisine!
- Wrap up your once-in-a-lifetime Peru adventure with a first class train ride back to Cusco.
Limited spots available for our trip in Sept. 2021.
Ride the Fu! Futaleufu River Rafting Multi Sport
Let’s get back on the water! Fall 2021, take in the ultimate in whitewater adventures as we raft and paddle the breathtaking Futaleufu River through Patagonia.
For over 21 years we’ve been in love with the majestic Futaleufu River! Through our expertise and experience, we’ve created one of the most exciting and exhilarating combinations of activities to provide you with maximum fun on this action-packed adventure.
Join us for a high adventure through the heart of wild and scenic Patagonia, Chile. The Futaleufu River and surroundings offer the very best in whitewater rafting Class II-V, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, and fly-fishing. Back in the luxury of our deluxe riverside camp, enjoy daily yoga classes, soak in the hot tub, or relax with a massage.
9 DAYS | MULTI SPORT
9 amazing days – the best in Chile rafting and multi-sport fun on our signature adventure vacation.
“Our family (2 adults and 3 boys aged 15 to 20) had a fabulous trip with Bio Bio. The luxury camp is right on the Fu river, lots to do and we were very well taken care of. The river guides are low key, affable and totally competent. Everyone in our family loved it and we were able to do things together as a family or in sub-groups if preferred. Food was well beyond what one might expect at a camp. The Fu was in huge flood when we were there so we mainly rafted the tributaries which were also high and a ton of fun.” ~Fergus G., Toronto, Canada
Chile Adventure Vacation Highlights
- Beautiful lake-front hotel in Puerto Varas, Chile.
- Festive welcome dinner “Chilean style”.
- Beautiful flight over Patagonia Fjords and scenic transfer to Futaleufu Camp.
- The deluxe and exquisite Bio Bio Adventure basecamp on the Futaleufu River, overlooking one of the most beautiful canyons on the river.
- Class II-V whitewater rafting – epic rapids!
- A choice of incredible activities: inflatable kayaking, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding yoga classes, massage, salsa dancing, relaxing.
- Wine tasting, gourmet cuisine, professional chef.
- 2 hot tubs, sauna, sunset bar.
Raft the epic Zambezi River!
The ultimate rafting adventure. Come with us as we take on the incredible Zambezi River in Zimbabwe!
Unparalleled adventure from start to finish – a refreshing plunge in the Devil’s pool overlooking the Victoria Falls, a wildlife Canoe Safari and a visit to Chobe National Park in Botswana, rafting huge rapids on the Zambezi. It’s an adventure that will prove simply enchanting and exciting from start to finish!
Add evenings spent in elegant and luxurious safari lodges and camps with amazing wildlife, and you’ve got an adventure vacation you’ll never forget!
12 DAYS | WHITEWATER RAFTING
12 amazing days – the best in Zambezi rafting and multi-sport fun on our signature adventure vacation.
“Amazing! Incredible! Fabulous! Stupendous! Life-changing! What more can I say?” ~Nancy Sporborg
Zambezi Adventure Vacation Highlights
- Game drives, river and walking safaris and a visit Chobe National Park – indulge your senses!
- Two nights on a canoeing safari on the Upper Zambezi River watching hippos, giraffe, elephants and crocs.
- Transfer to Old Drift Lodge for a night of decadence and lunch at the Look Out Cafe.
- A refreshing plunge into the Devil’s Pool.
- The 4-day Zambezi River expedition – challenge the mighty Zambezi’s huge and exciting, yet user-friendly rapids.
- Deluxe, safari-style Elephant Camp – total rest and relaxation!
- Opportunities for leopard and elephant experiences, rope swings, zip line, gorge swing, canopy tour, and flying foxes.
- Incredible hospitality!
Limited spots available for our trip in October 2021.